Become part of the Trek Talent Community
Sustainable talent development and a strong focus on athlete health are fundamental components of Trek Future Racing's concept. In the coming years, this commitment will be further expanded through a unique global talent community program.
In order to reach as many young cyclists as possible. Talent Community and Scouting events will be held at regular intervals in selected locations as well as during World Cup events.
"Experience shows that athletes often train with too high intensities and aim for great success too quickly at a young age. Through our project and the broad orientation, we have the opportunity to act here in terms of athlete health and take pressure. We attach importance to the fact that, despite all performance orientation, the fun of biking is in the foreground," says Bernd Reutemann, team manager of Trek Future Racing.
Why should you join
You will receive professional know-how, be in direct contact with those responsible at TREK Future Racing and have the opportunity to receive support from our partners:
- We share our know-how with you for your sporting and personal development
- You get to know the team - the coaches and riders
- You will gain insights into the work of a professional team
- You can take part in training camps
- You will be rewarded for your commitment through our points bonus system
What we expect from you as a community member
- You regularly take part in our events
- Being a good sportsman - always fair
- Send us your race reports and your annual report
- You give us feedback on our program
- You use the documents provided by us
You commit to our values
- We help each other to be successful
- We are always on time and well prepared
- We can forgive each other......
- We rely on each other....
- We act respectfully in our relationships with each other and with what we have....
- We take responsibility for ourselves - the environment and society .....
- We celebrate success....
- Self-reflection and feedback are important for our success
- We are open minded to try out something new
680 Athletes - 63 Countries - MTB / Road / Gravity
Services for the Community
- Education Monday Webinars (once a month)
Training | Nutrition | Mental Strength | Media-Work | Health | Resilience ...
- Online-Training (every Monday)
Neuro-Athletic | Fascia | Stretching | Yoga | Online-Training-Rides on Zwift
- Training camps (several times a year)
Girls Camp | Talent Camps | Tech Camps...
- Contact to the coaches
Annual Report | Training Camps | Performance Days
Community - Points for Success
|Trek Talent Program
|Education Monday (6 times a year)
|Online Training Sessions (once a month)
|Race-reflection (after every race)
|Evaluation Form (twice a year)
|Participation in surveys
|Skill of the month
|Annual riders report...
|Send us footage or @us - there you have fun on the bike
(max 2 p. Year)
What you'll get for your Points
50 Points: Digital welcome Box with Coupons you'll like 😃
150 Points: Trek Future Racing - Happy Day Box
250 Points: Feedback from our Coaches to your Development
End of the Period 07 June 2023 - 06 June 2024 Overall Ranking